Apache Zeppelin Release 0.7.1
The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.7.1 release.
The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since the last release focusing on restarting interpreter process stability, python interpreter improvement, table/chart rendering bug fix. 24 contributors provided 80+ patches for improvements and bug fixes. More than 70+ issues have been resolved.
- Rewrite python interpreter for streaming output and seamless matplotlib support
- Add user configurable option in UI which enable/disable dynamic form(select, checkbox) run on change
- z.show() doesn't show dataframe
- Zombie Interpreter processes
- Interpreter restart button doesn't work
- On creation of Bar graph zeppelin UI shows it as minigraph
- Jdbc interpreter sometime doesn't show detailed error message
- Piechart won't render when column selected as 'key' is changed
- Make use of all grouped data to draw pie chart
- Propagate interpreter exception to frontend
You can visit issue tracker for full list of issues being resolved.
This release would not be possible without the following community members' contributions:
Lee moon soo, Jongyoul Lee, 1ambda, Prabhjyot Singh, AhyoungRyu, Jeff Zhang, Mina Lee, soralee, ess_ess, Remilito, astroshim, Khalid Huseynov, Alexander Wenzel, Naman Mishra, Andreas Weise, Randy Gelhausen, Renjith Kamath, Vipul Modi, agura, NohSeho, Anthony Corbacho, Bruno P. Kinoshita, Elek Márton, Guillermo Cabrera
The following people helped verifying this release:
Jeff Zhang, Ahyoung Ryu, CloverHeartsDev, Sora Lee, Jongyoul Lee, DuyHai Doan, Hyung Sung Shim, Mina Lee, Windy Qin, Jun Kim, Anthony Corbacho, Khalid Huseynov, Felix Cheung, moon soo Lee, Prabhjyot Singh