Dependency Management for Interpreter
You can include external libraries to interpreter by setting dependencies in interpreter menu.
When your code requires external library, instead of doing download/copy/restart Zeppelin, you can easily do following jobs in this menu.
- Load libraries recursively from Maven repository
- Load libraries from local filesystem
- Add additional maven repository
- Automatically add libraries to SparkCluster
Load Dependencies to Interpreter
- Click 'Interpreter' menu in navigation bar.
- Click 'edit' button of the interpreter which you want to load dependencies to.
- Fill artifact and exclude field to your needs. You can enter not only groupId:artifactId:version but also local file in artifact field.
- Press 'Save' to restart the interpreter with loaded libraries.
Add repository for dependency resolving
- Press icon in 'Interpreter' menu on the top right side. It will show you available repository lists.
- If you need to resolve dependencies from other than central maven repository or local ~/.m2 repository, hit icon next to repository lists.
- Fill out the form and click 'Add' button, then you will be able to see that new repository is added.